Author: undrockroll
    Translator: BabyLannii
    Category: Slash
    Characters: Bill Kaulitz, Tom Kaulitz
    FIRST TIME, TWINCEST
    Main Pairing: Tom/Bill
    Side Pairing: None
    Warnings: Adult contain

The story is rocking!! :ossì: it's in english, sorry, I'm not that good at Italian, but I'm sure you'll understand. Read it, it's craaaaazy and sooooo fcking hot !

“I win,” Bill said, smirking.

Tom made a face. “You caught me off guard… Rules say we can’t do that in places like this.”

Bill leaned forward again and licked a fat stripe up the other side of Tom’s neck. “Got you again.”

“Bill, cut it out!”

Bill laughed and turned around, almost knocking right into a reporter of some sort. She was holding a pad and a pen, and in her hand was a small sound recorder.

“Oh,” she said, her cheeks bright red. “I didn’t mean to… interrupt.”

Bill just smiled at her. “You didn’t. Are you the Bravo reporter?”

“Yes, I am, I just – I just have a few questions, um,” the woman stuttered.

Tom stepped up behind Bill, and Bill’s smile widened. “Yeah?”

“Is that… Was that… Did I just see you lick his neck?” the woman asked, discretely turning on her sound recorder.

“Oh, yeah,” Bill said proudly. “That’s our licking game. We’ve always played it.”

“Fascinating,” the woman said, scribbling down a few notes.

When day turned to night and the band’s schedule was over, the boys retreated to their hotel rooms. Tom and Bill had separate rooms, but Bill immediately filtered into Tom’s room and dumped his suitcase on the bed. He hadn’t slept in his own hotel room in months.

Management hadn’t caught on, though, and so, they continued to book separate rooms.

"Hey, Tom," Bill said, crawling over to his brother on the bed. Tom was lounging against the headboard, looking through the room service menu, and he moved his arm so Bill could scoot up close beside him. Bill did, fitting himself up against Tom and looking down at the menu, too.

They liked being close like this, simple touches to remind them of what they meant to each other. It was comforting and warm; they were each other's security blankets.

"Yeah?" Tom asked.

"Do you..." Bill plucked at a loose thread on Tom's shirt and made a face. "...think it's weird that we play the licking game?"

Tom made a noise low in his throat, and turned a page in the menu. "No. Why?"

"That Bravo reporter..."

"It's not weird, people just don't get it," Tom said. He set down the menu and swatted Bill's hand away from his shirt. "That's why we aren't supposed to play it in public. You cheated."

"But it's not weird?" Bill asked. He'd been feeling a little strange ever since the woman had thrust the tape recorder in their faces.

"No way. We've been playing that game forever," Tom said. “You invented it, remember?”

Bill smiled a little, nodding. The licking game was one of his first clear memories. He’d been playing in a playground with Tom when they were seven, spinning around on the tire swings, when Bill had leaned forward and licked Tom’s neck. He’d dumbly declared “I win!” and the game was born.

“Yeah, I know,” Bill said, leaning his head on Tom’s shoulder. “I just wanted to know if you thought it was weird, I guess.”

“I don’t. It’s not,” Tom said. “You didn’t have to explain it to that Bravo lady though,” he added with a laugh. “People think we’re weird enough.”

“I don’t care,” Bill said. “I like the licking game.”

“Yeah, me too.” Tom paused before wrestling Bill to the mattress and holding him down. Bill squirmed and smiled brilliantly up at his brother, and let out a small cry of protest as Tom lowered his tongue down to Bill’s neck.

“Is this weird?” Tom asked. “Think I’m weird?”

Bill exhaled sharply and pushed Tom away, but failed as Tom came closer. “No, weirdo!”

Tom grinned and then Bill felt hot wetness against his neck. “I win,” Tom whispered in Bill’s ear, and Bill shivered all over.

Sometimes he let Tom win.

We'll continue soon :P

2. bambi.

User deleted

Tom and Bill were pressed together, shoulder to shoulder, in the small media area of the bus. The band was watching one of those annoying action movies with all of the explosions Bill hated. He hated movies that made him jump and flinch, but Tom had asked if he would sit beside him, so Bill had.

And even better, their hands were joined between their bodies, fingers interlaced under a cushion secretly. With the lights off, and Georg and Gustav focused intently on the movie, the twins could hold hands without being teased to high heaven about it.

Bill knew it was a little strange for them to squeeze their hands tight together, for Tom to rub his thumb softly over Bill's palm, but he didn't care. As long as it remained between just the two of them, it would be fine.

Something on the screen exploded and Bill jumped, groaning softly. He felt Tom squeeze his hand and rub his thumb against his palm soothingly. Bill let out a soft breath and felt instantly calmed.

He looked at Tom and they shared a smile. Bill’s belly warmed and he had to look back at the TV screen or else he’d lean over and lick down Tom’s neck. He couldn’t help himself sometimes; he had to feel Tom’s skin against his tongue and lips.

“Damn, when is she going to get naked?” Tom asked. “It’s been like an hour and this movie’s rated R.”

Bill scoffed and let go of Tom’s hand. “It’s not a naked movie, Tom.”

“I hope she does soon,” Georg spoke up. “Explosions are nothing without some adult content and nudity.”

Georg, Gustav, and Tom laughed, and Bill folded his arms and curled his feet under him. He didn’t want to watch the movie anymore, so he leaned his head back and dozed off.

Hours later, Bill felt someone nudging him. He opened his eyes and saw his brother sitting next to him. It was dark in the band lounge and the movie wasn’t on anymore. Georg and Gustav weren’t in there, either. The twins were alone, and Bill yawned.

“Did she ever get naked?” Bill asked sleepily.

Tom made a face. “Only sort of.” He poked Bill in the side and smiled. “You snored after you fell asleep.”

Bill cracked a smile. “Did not.”

“Did so.” Tom slipped his hand back into Bill’s and Bill stared down at their entwined fingers. It made him feel sick in his belly, sick in a good way.

“Tomi,” Bill whispered. “Do you think it’s weird we hold hands sometimes?”

Tom screwed up his face in thought, but then he squeezed Bill’s hand harder. “Nah,” he said. “I like to do it.”

Bill smiled and squeezed back. "Georg and Gustav would never let us hear the end of it."

"They're assholes," Tom said.

"Yeah," Bill said. He curled up a bit closer to Tom and yawned. "They wouldn't really tease me, but they'd really take it out of you."

Tom laughed lowly. "I guess I have a reputation to uphold."

"Can't be caught being too sweet with me, you jerk." Bill stuck out his tongue and Tom tugged him forward, Bill's tongue bumping Tom's chin.

"You win," Tom said.

Bill licked at the skin there and blushed, dipping his head low. "Everyone thinks I'm the mushy twin, so gone for my own twin brother. If only they knew."

"If only all the fans knew how loud you snore," Tom said. He squeezed Bill's hand again and let him cuddle up. They sat in the dark for a few moments until Tom could hear Bill's breathing evening out. "You can't fall asleep in here."

"Mmm," Bill moaned, and fell asleep against Tom’s shoulder.

1 replies since 21/2/2011, 00:36   157 views