Patrycja(15), ill with cancer, is dreaming to see Tokio Hotel.HELP!

« Older   Newer »

1. make-a-wish

User deleted

Dear Tokio Hotel fans!

I'm writing on the benefit of a girl just like you, a devoted TH fan. Her name is PATRYCJA , she's 15 years old and lives in Poland.

Patrycja is suffering from bone cancer, and to give her some hope and energy, so needed to keep fighting the deadly illness, "Make a wish" foundation" from Poland wants to fullfull HER BIGGEST DREAM, which is to attend a Tokio Hotel concert and to meet the band, at least briefly.

The problem is that the information about TH's next european concerts isn't available yet. Maybe someone of you could help us find out where and when will there be an opportunity for Patrycja to see TH?

Any hint who to contact about it(about the concert dates and also about possibly organising a meeting with the band) would be more than welcome!

Here are the contact details of responsible people form the foundation:

Wiesia Borysiak wiesia[at]morski.pl
    Roma Fimińska-Banaszyk roma.fiminska-banaszyk[at]ue.poznan.pl

Take care! Let's hope we'll soon see Patrycja's dream come true!

"Mam marzenie", Poznan, Poland

(I have trouble inserting the foundations website adress, I dont know why the message doesnt post when I put it... but just type
    mammarzenie.org in your browser and than on the right you'll see an icon directing to the english version)

2. *HEILIG*

User deleted

Hi,
    what's your name?

Please, can you introduce yourself in THIS section of the forum? An introduce is mandatory before post because of our forum regulation. Thanks.

Here you can find the official contacts of the band for the fans. Try this.

We just can help you sending a message to the TH Italian Team of Universal music in our country.

Good Luck

3. make-a-wish

User deleted

Thanks for replying! Sorry for not introducing myself first, I did it just now.

So you also don't know about any scheduled concerts? If you could inquire about it in TH Italian Team of Universal music it would be great!

4. *HEILIG*

User deleted

You're welcome ;)

Yes, I can confirm to you at the moment we don't have anymore news about new concerts in Europe.

There's only a RUMOR about a TH concert in Europe before ending of 2010; it' s associate with a Reebok contest, the brand confirmed the rumor but there are any official confirms, at the moment.
    You can find more informations in this post

Yes, we can try to send a message to th tem in italy but I have to warning you: a previous message to th italian team because of a similar problem...still leave in our mail, unreaded...

Bye ^-^

3 replies since 14/11/2010, 14:54   170 views